Passes & Permits





Recreation Passes and Permits

Midewin Recreation Passes & Fees

There are no fees charged for most interpretive programs and no fees charged at trailheads and day use areas.

Hunters are required to obtain a Midewin hunting pass in addition to their state hunting permit, but there is currently no charge for the Midewin hunting pass. Hunting passes are available at the Welcome Center


Interagency Recreation Passes

Although Midewin does not charge fees, we do sell Interagency Passes.  

Interagency Pass: Annual

Where to Purchase

For More Information

Visit for information on what the pass covers, what it doesn't cover and where it can be used.

Featured Events