OHV Riding & Camping

Choose from the following to find a site:


Motor vehicle travel is allowed only on designated trails and roads on the Medicine Bow-Routt National Forests. Off-road and off-trail travel is prohibited. Motor Vehicle Use Maps provide useful guidance to make sure that your recreation is in compliance with Medicine Bow-Routt National Forests and Thunder Basin National Grassland regulations. All OHV vehicles and over-snow vehicles must have a current state registration. All classes of E-bikes are considered motorized vehicles. More information on snowmobiling can be found here.

For Wyoming OHV information click here, for Colorado OHV information click here. Use maps and the links below to find areas for your OHV adventure.

Recreation Areas

Recreation Activities