Classroom and Kids
- Natural Inquirer is a science journal written by Forest Service scientists for middle-school students.
- FSNatureLIVE! brings together webinars and information about pollinators, climate change, wetlands, bats, bird migration, butterflies and rainforests.
- North American Association for Environmental Educators has more than 5,400 links divided among 300 categories.
- Every Kid Outdoors fourth grade passes are a great opportunity to take field trips. Update: Changes have been made to the 2020-2021 school year passes to include both 4th and 5th grade students. For fifth graders go to Access for 5th Graders\
- More at: Forest Service National Conservation Education Page