Forest Product Permits

Forest Product Permits  -  Permits are required to collect forest products that include, but are not limited to: bark, berries, boughs, bryophytes, bulbs, burls, cones, ferns, forbs, fungi (including mushrooms), grasses, mosses, nuts, pine straw, roots, sedges, seeds, transplants, tree sap, wildflowers, fence material, mine props, posts and poles, shingle and shake bolts, and rails.

Please check with the ranger district office in the area where you wish to collect for specific information on items you may be interested in.

Christmas Tree Permits can be purchased seasonally at!