Other Permits

Wilderness Permits for the South Warner Wilderness are not required.

California Campfire permits are recommended outside all developed areas to use a camp stove, lantern, charcoal fire or campfire. During times of high fire danger, campfires may be restricted to designated campgrounds only. Please call 530-233-5811 for more information. 

Do you know how to build, tend and extinguish a campfire correctly?

To obtain a permit to take any items living or dead out of the forest see the information under Forest Products Permits.

Permits for parties or gatherings such as weddings, reunions, sporting events or activities for non-profit organizations fall under Event/Commercial Permits.