Helpful links for current Forest Service employees
The web addresses below are accessible outside the FS network:
- USDA’s Department-wide system for managing training records and activity. Use AgLearn to search, access, enroll in, and record all training.
- Chief Information Office Customer HelpDesk (CHD)
- Web-based self-service application that provides IT support for computer hardware and software, phone, radio, email, passwords and profiles, and network support.
- The single sign-on portal that allows access to HR applications (including Paycheck8) and more.
- Enterprise Entitlements Management Service (EEMS) - eAuthentication
- Manage identity and systems access roles of employees (and contractors). *Important for onboarding new employees.
- The National Finance Center’s (NFC) application that maintains HR employee personnel records.
- Employee Personal Page (EPP)
- Web-based, self-service access to personal information such as Statement of Earnings and Leave, tax withholding, health benefits, financial allotments, W-2, and other personal information.
- Reporting Center
- NFC website that generates administrative reports, financial reports, personnel action reports, and workforce reports.
- Travel - (Concur) ETS2
- Web-based application that allows employees to make travel arrangements and receive reimbursements for travel.
Other helpful resources:
- Budget and Finance – call 1-877-372-7248 (Option 1 or 3)
- Chief Information Office Customer HelpDesk (CHD) - Call: 1-866-945-1354
- Human Resources Management – call 1-877-372-7248 (Option 2)
- Office of Personnel Management – Insurance
- Office of Personnel Management – Salaries and Wages
- Outreach Database (current detail announcements and upcoming job opportunities)
- Application tips
The links provided are U.S. Federal Government information systems that are "FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY."
Unauthorized access is a violation of U.S. Law and may result in criminal or administrative penalties. Users shall not access other users' or system files without proper authority.