Resources & Tools
The following resources help you start your Service First project or keep it going:
- How do I ...? - It all begins with a great idea!
- Service First - FAQ's - Get answers to a few curious questions here.
- Agreements and Financial Processes - Formal and informal agreements are the essence of Service First.
- Example Documents -Includes signed agreements, delegation letters, and joint management plans.
- Success Stories - Be inspired by these projects and arrangements.
- Share Fleet and Staff - Details associated with the nuts and bolts of sharing rigs and employees across agency boundaries.
- Information Technology - AgLearn, eAuth, Person Model and more!
- Supervisor's Handbook - Materials to help you understand the similar and varying human resources requirements for sharing staff or collocating offices.
- Input and/or approve timesheets for employees of other agencies.
- Access max.gov - Collaborate and share information on a site available to all government employees.
- Training and Information Sharing - Webinars on improving customer service and increasing efficiency through Service First.
- Useful Links - Other web sites with great Service First or partnership information.
- Logo and Letterhead - Service First logo and letterhead.
- Evaluations and Reports - Reviews and recommendations of the Service First initiative.
- Learn More - How to cite the Service First authority, the history of the legislation, and what's going on nationally with Service First.
- Stay Current with Service First - Join our mailing list to get news and meeting notices.
- Share a Great Idea - Have an idea you want to vet? Here are some contacts who can help!